Are you struggling to manage your finances? Does budgeting or saving money seem daunting, especially in this economy? You are not alone – managing personal finance can be challenging and stressful. But it doesn’t have to be! With the right tools and strategies, it’s possible to gain control of your financial well-being. In this article, I will provide you with tips and practical guidance on how to accomplish better financial management.
1. Property taxes: Stop paying your property taxes with your mortgage. Many people are unaware that they have overpaid and have unutilized credits. Don’t let the taxes keep increasing without realizing you are in a credit position. Avoid paying unnecessary interest as well.
2. Decelerate your payments: If you find it challenging to make ends meet each month, consider temporarily decelerating your mortgage payments. This option can save you money and reduce financial pressure.
3. Consolidate debts: If you are facing financial hardship, review your other debts like car loans and credit card debts. Consolidating these debts into your mortgage can be a stress-relieving and effective solution for managing your cash flow.
4. Mortgage renewal: If your mortgage is up for renewal in the next six months, start exploring your options today. During the renewal period, it’s a good time to assess your finances and many times we can help you turn your finances from living pay check to pay check to having positive cash flow.
5. Are you a landlord in negative cash flow on your rental property? Check out my FB live (https://fb.watch/mIsAFqlwGd/) where I discuss how my client turned a negative $1k/mo cash flow situation on their rental unit around using a single strategy. You won’t believe what happened next - they not only eliminated the negative cash flow but also paid off their mortgage a whopping 25 years earlier! Get ready for some mind-blowing insights!
Want to have a chat with me? Book an appointment at www.sylviaho.ca